GROUNDBREAKING!!!! MAMA Voting in English: http://mama.mnet.com/2010/en/AwardVote/AwardVote.asp
Get a Mnet ID. Don’t know how? Here’s a tutorial.
YOU NEED TO USE IE for registration and NO Hotmail email accounts. You won’t get a confirmation email if you use Hotmail (Use Yahoo and Gmail).
Your password MUST contain BOTH numbers and alphabets.
Your password and ID cannot have more than 4 similar characters/alphabets.
You do not need to pay to get an ID. But you’d need to buy credits if you want to download songs and vote on the Mnet Countdown chart.
Didn’t get your authentication code/email/can’t login/etc, email Mnet: email@example.com [I do not have the answer.]
Forgot your ID/PW? Here you go: Yet another tutorial.
Actually, there isn’t much of a need for a tutorial. Just a few pointers and the translation for each category.
1. You can only vote ONCE A DAY PER ID. [ahem: which means you can have multiple accounts and vote multiple times a day. Not sure if they are IP sensitive but well…]
2. You have to choose for ALL categories. [even if you don’t know all of the artistes inside.]
1. Go to MAMA voting website: http://mama.mnet.com/2010/ko/AwardVote/AwardVote.asp
2. Log in with your Mnet ID (Top Right corner, it’s in English)
3. You will see this pop-up.
4. Basically, it tells you that you can vote once a day per ID. Just keep that in mind. Hit the BIG RED BUTTON at the bottom.
The Categories are:
1. Newcomer Award (Male)
2. Newcomer Award (Female)
3. Group Award (Male)
4. Group Award (Female)
5. Male Singer Award
6. Female Singer Award
7. Best Dance Performance (Solo)
8. Best Dance Performance (Male Group)
9. Best Dance Performance (Female Group)
10. Best Vocal Performance (Solo)
11. Best Vocal Performance (Group)
12. Best Band Performance
13. Best Rap Performance
14. Best Collaboration
15. Best Digital Single
16. Music Video Best Picture
17. Asian Wave (Top part: The Shilla Duty Free)
18. Best Song of the Year
19. Best Singer of the Year
The long rectangle bar at the bottom will only turn red after you have chosen for ALL categories. So yes, you have to vote for all.
Click and you are done.
Once you have posted, your choices would be on the categories just now. To view the results, click the red bar at the bottom.
That’s it! 🙂